PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
Lancaster Brewing Company is not just part of Lancaster County, but born from its rich brewing heritage. We take tremendous pride in giving back to the city and community where our roots are so deeply planted. Since our founding, we have continuously supported countless causes and charities including the Crohns and Colitis Foundation, Wolf Sanctuary of Pennsylvania, Lancaster City Fire Fighters, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Relay for Life and Rock Solid to name a few.
Please refer to and follow our donation criteria below in order to ensure we are able to fairly consider your request. We must respect all laws set forth by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB).
- Any organization serving our beer must agree to indemnify and hold harmless LBC from any cost, liability, damages or fees incurred as a result of the service of alcoholic beverages
- We can only review requests via this donation form
- We can only consider requests from non-profit or 501(c) status organizations
- Requests must be submitted at least FOUR weeks prior to charity event
- We can only donate to events and organizations located within our distribution market of the Mid-Atlantic (PA, NJ, MD, NY, DE, DC and VA)
- We never donate beer to events associated with persons under the legal drinking age
- Because we get so many requests, donations can only be made to an organization once every six months
- Donations must be picked up from LBC
- Donations are subject to applicable deposits refunded upon return of cooperage and equipment ($30 keg deposit, $75 tap deposit)
- If needed, jockey boxes, keg buckets and portable bars are available to rent for a minimal fee